What is the best hair color for hazel eyes? Explore on the best hair color for hazel eyes with pale skin, fair, olive, tan, warm and cool skin undertones.
Hair color greatly affects the way other people look at you. It also impact on your confidence and self-esteem. Wrong hair color choice can make you look low and diminished. This happens when people around you or yourself realizes that you are wearing hair color that makes you look sallow or washed out.
When your hair appearance doesn’t match perfectly with your body features such as eyes color, skin complexion or the type of clothe you are wearing, you can easily look awkward or aged when you are young. However, what is the best hair color for your skin eyes color in relation to your skin tone complexion?
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes
Hazel eyes are unique and therefore fascinating to gaze at. This type of eye color is much rare as compared to the majority people who have brown eyes. Green, blue and brown mix are also unique colors that you can find among few people.
There are many factors that influence the intensity of eye color and they include the following:
- Hair Color
The type of hair color is the most powerful determinant to make your eyes “pop” when people gaze at them. The best hair color for hazel eyes should accent the predominant color without washing them out.
Hazel eyes always tend to change the color basing on the makeup you are wearing. Therefore you should experiment on various eye shadows. Green eye shadow tend to make the green hues in hazel eyes more predominant.
Blue will make the bluish hues to pop. Chocolate and brown eye shadow is the best for hazel eyes since they coordinate well.
Neutral and light eye shadows on the other hand tend to wash out hazel eyes hence making them to appear dull and unpleasant. Therefore, always try to go for a makeup that coordinate with the aspects of your eye colors.
The color type of the cloth you are wearing will greatly determine the intensity of your eye colors. Some clothing types will make it weaker while others will make it stronger. The best colors to give your hazel eyes a deeper appearance include; gold, blue and various shades of green.
This affects the rate at while blood flows in your eyes. The intensity of hazel eyes can change depending on various emotional set ups such as crying and joyous. It is a temporal scenario and can easily be corrected.
Certain medications, illicit drugs, alcohol and narcotics can greatly impact on how your eyes appear. Marijuana and alcohol can make your eyes red and continuous consumption can permanently affect your natural eye color.
- Diseases and Allergies
Eye ailments such as pink eye can alter the nature of eyes giving it a permanent or temporal different color appearance. Allergens similarly can make your eyes appear puffy, watery or reddish.
Both light from the sun and artificial forms can impact on the appearance of your eyes. According to studies, people with hazel eyes are susceptible to the harmful UV radiations from the sun. This is due to the fact that this type of eye color has little melanin, a dark substance that protects our eyes and skin against harmful effects of the sun. It is therefore highly suggested you wear UV protection sunglasses
Tips for Best Hair Color for your Skin Tone
- The color should be the right complement for your skin undertones. This is possible if you realize your skin tones, either cool or warm.
- Examine the color of your veins at the wrist, if blue tinged, then you are cool girl, and if green then you are warm.
- For warm skin tones, chose the warm color shades that make your yellow or golden undertones appear radiant.
- For cool skin tones, cool color shades like ash or silvery are suitable for making the pink undertone stand out.
- Your eyes need to stand out. This is achieved by knowing your eyes color. Check in the mirror to see the dominant colors in the iris.
- To make the eyes pop, look for the hair color that match your eyes color. For example, golden blonde as the best hair color for tan skin greatly matches the golden hues in hazel eyes.
- Your childhood hair color or natural hair color is always the perfect match to accent all your features. Therefore coloring to chance should be within the three shades of this natural hair color.
- To make your cool skin tones vibrant, go for warm highlighting, conversely, your warm undertones need to be calmed with cool highlights.
- Dye can cause hair damage and immediate treatment should follow such an instance to avoid further breakages that may lead to lose of hair.
- Maintenance should be done to avoid fading. There are hair color shades that fades when exposed to the sun and avoiding them can be the only best option.
Celebrities with Hazel Eyes
There many celebrities who have hazel eyes and among them include the following:
Kelly Clarkson, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Steve Carell, James Marsden, Ryan Reynolds, Katie Holmes, Lady Gaga, John Mayer, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Kristen Stewart and Jeffery Dean Morgan, Joe Jonas, Ashley Green, Sofia Vergara, Tyra Banks, Audrey Hepburn and many more. Reality TV stars with hazel eyes include Jillian Michaels and Khloe Kardashian.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Pale Skin
The right hair color should match with different features on your body especially face. Skin Complexion is a major feature that you should always consider. Various hair colors will make your skin and eyes look washed out and dull.
It is not easy to establish the right hair color that will make your skin glow and your eyes stand out. Here are various factors to consider:
Your Natural Hair Color
Natural hair color is the match for any feature on your face. Therefore, for you to choose on the best hair color for a shade or two darker or lighter than your natural hair color. This will also give you a simple task when it comes to maintenance of the roots.
Hair coloring and treatments such as lightening can damage the hair. Red and black hair are very much difficult to lighten. Coloring may need to be done more than once to completely get rid of the red or orangey.
Easy hair to color is medium brown although red orangey tones may come out. Blonde is the easiest to color although can easily be damaged.
Your Skin Tone
There are three main skin tones namely; warm, cool and neutral skin tones. Best hair color for hazel eyes or any other eye color will mainly depend on the skin undertones.
To identify your skin tone easily, look at your wrist and study the color of the veins. If the veins on the wrist are green then you have warm skin tone. If they are blue tinged then you are cool skin toned. And if appear both then you have neutral skin tone.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes Warm Skin Tone
Warm hair colors are the best for warm skin tone. Warm golden blonde is normally the best hair color for warm fair skin. Darker warm skin tone individuals look flattering in warm brown hair color. Medium skin looks great in shades of copper and warm shades of red.
To make the golden colors in hazel eyes stand out, go for deep browns, and for green hues go for red or auburn. Warm colors will generally make you amazing. Warm skin tones should avoid ash and purple hues hair.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Cool Skin Tone
Cool hair colors are best for cool skin tones. Ash blonde hair color is the perfect match for fair cool skin tone individuals. Darker cool skin colors can look amazing with cool reds or burgundy. Go a little lighter or darker if you prefer medium colors and don’t go away from your natural color.
Cool skin tones hazel eyes appear stunning in blondes and brown. Mellow red shades can also be the best. Avoid colors with reddish undertones, yellow or orange.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Neutral Skin Tone
Individuals in this category are lucky since they can go either way with deep burgundy or warm golden hair color.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Fair skin
Warm and cool skin tones can further be categorized. Warm skin tones can either be summer or autumn. On the other hand, cool skin tones can either be winter or spring. Here is how to identify the best hair color for you:
Cool Skin Tones Winter
Individuals in this category have the following characteristics:
- Lighter skin
- Fair skin
- Pink skin undertones
- Eye colors; blue, green, brown
- Do not have hazel eyes
- Most have black or darker hair
- Do not tan easily
Best hair Colors
- Black or dark brown hair
- Jet black
- Jewel toned hair
- White or platinum blonde
- Dark Violet Red
Colors to Avoid
- Golden Blonde
- Copper Red
- Honey or Caramel
Cool Skin Tones Spring
People in this category have the following characteristics;
- Fair skin with pink or yellow undertones
- Eye color; lighter blue, lighter green, lighter hazel lighter brown
- Natural hair color; blonde, dirty, ash-dishwater or super
- Light, icy blonde
- Platinum blonde
- Ashy blonde
- Ashy brown
Colors to Avoid
- Anything with an orange base or an overly golden base
- No honey blonde
- No golden browns
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Warm Skin
Warm Skin Tones Autumn
- Eye color; golden brown, hazel green with gold flecks,
- Glowing skin tone
- Rich natural hair color such as dark brown
- You can tan easily
- Pale skin with no olive undertones
Best Hair Colors
- Rich auburns
- Copper or caramel tones
- Milk chocolate/ chocolate brown
- Rich, golden browns
- Warm, beige blonde
- Honey blonde
- Golden blonde
Colors to Avoid
- Platinum blonde
- Ash brown
- Anything with a blue, green or violet undertone
Warm Skin Tones Summer
- Golden or olive skin
- Easily tan
- Eyes color; hazel or any other
Best Hair Color
- Rich, gold blonde
- Light, caramel brown
- Butter or Platinum Blonde
- Champagne blonde
- Honey colors
- Any hair color with an orange or yellow base
Colors to avoid
- Ashy colors (ash brown or blonde)
- Colors with blue or green base
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Olive Skin
Olive skin mainly comprises light brown skin tones with natural green pigment that appear to be mixed with red and yellow shades, which can be visible on the skin surface. Among few individuals, olive skin tone may appear gray.
The two types of olive skin tones include light and dark. Light olive appear to have cream to beige undertones while dark tend towards moderate brown.
Most olive skin complexion have neutral undertones. Despite this, the light green tint makes it difficult to decide on the perfect makeup or hair color.
Brown hair shades are thought to be suitable for olive skin. Blonde shades are also a bet for olive skin tone, and specifically golden blonde shades, neutral, honey blonde or strawberry blondes.
If you prefer red hair color shades, then cooler shades are the best match. Therefore you can go for light copper colors or red. You may also consider violet colors or dark copper colors.
Brown hair color is applicable for both warm and cool skin tones. But the best idea is to choose in a close range with your natural hair.
To make the hazel eyes stand out, go for darker shades with highlights such as caramel and creamed coffee. Alternatively consider dark brown or black hair. Olive skin hazel eyes should avoid light blonde hair since it will make you look washed out.
Best Hair Color for Hazel Eyes and Tan Skin
There are different types of hazel eyes and they include;
- Green hazel eyes
- Green yellow hazel eyes
- Golden yellow hazel eyes
- Bluish green hazel eyes
Green hazel eyes can look stunning in the following hair colors; Vibrant red shades such as bold red, reddish brown and auburn. Green predominant eye color individuals should avoid bright blonde and brown hair colors.
Green yellow hazel eyes perfectly match violet-based red colors. Colors to avoid include copper and golden blonde.
Golden yellow hazel eyes looks amazing in violet undertone colors and chocolate brown. Avoid copper shades.
Bluish green hazel eye color is rare and having it is such a luck. Copper red, golden brown or blonde shades can accent your eyes.
- What is the best hair color for hazel eyes? http://www.colorofmyhair.com/what-best-hair-color-hazel-eyes/
- What Hair Color is Most Flattering for Your Eye Color & Skin Tone: http://salonenvychicago.com/blog/post/90/What-Hair-Color-is-Most-Flattering-for-Your-Eye-Color–Skin-Tone./?
- How to Choose the Right Hair Colour: http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-the-Right-Hair-Colour
- Beauty Banter: How Do I Pick The Right Hair Color For My Skin Tone? http://stylecaster.com/beauty/industry-insiders-banter-how-do-i-pick-right-hair-color-my-skin-tone/
- How to Determine the Best Hair Color For Your Skin Tone: http://stylecaster.com/beauty/which-hair-color-for-my-skin-tone/
- Best Hair Color for Blue, Light Brown, Green, and Hazel Eyes: http://hubpages.com/style/Best-Hair-Color-for-Blue-Eyes-Light-Brown-Green-and-Hazel-Eyes
- Find the Best Hair Color for Your Skin Tone: http://www.instyle.com/hair/find-best-hair-color-your-skin-tone
- Hair Color: Two Rules for Success: http://www.thehairstyler.com/features/articles/hair-color/hair-color-two-rules-for-success